(and yeah, ‘Tournamentathon 2011 Spectravaganza’? The others will learn, soon enough, not to allow me to work unsupervised)
If your monitor balks at the size of that image, here’s a direct link. The matchups:
- Rudybob (Rudy) vsÂ greatsufficiency (Michelle) *
- Erockthered (Eric) (Bye)
- neut2004 (Brian) vsÂ pbarczys (Pat) *
- Blankboy (Paul) * vs SudsyMaggie (Maggie)
- Sigafoos (Dan) vsÂ gigante (Dan) *, aka Battle of the Dans
- aplacito (Alex) * vsÂ econley (Elizabeth)
- diatonic (Chris) vsÂ JoshTheBrute (Josh) *
- Fourem (Chris) * vs HogTownHarry (Harry)
An asterisk means that player initiates the game (and gets to go first). The brackets, as well as who goes first, were randomly generated and so if you don’t like something, take it up with the robots.
Don’t worry about how long a game takes. This is a 15 person double elimination bracket: we’re going to be here for a while. Don’t drag your feet just because you can, though, and be aware that after 11 days of inactivity you forfeit your game. Games shouldn’t take more than a week, two tops, so people shouldn’t be waiting too long for their next matchup. When someone wins, email me at dan [at] [this domain] and I’ll update the brackets.
Updates will be posted to the site, Twitter and Facebook as we go, but hopefully not to the extent that it annoys the nonplayers.
Any questions, post in the comments. Thanks for playing, and I hope this is as fun as I think it’ll be!