The beer we have
- The Whale
- That IPA
- Stout Affective Disorder
- Saison #2
- The Snow
- All Rye Myself
- Smells Like Otto’s Jacket, a Double IPA brewed with Blue Monk and Tim Kennedy (new)
- Nouveau Riche
Tomorrow: Batch 1,000!
In addition to the above fun & excitement, tomorrow is our CBW turns 1,000 party. We’ll have:
- Batch 1,000: a barleywine (BARLEYWINE)
- Triploid: We took Duality (Mosaic/Galaxy) and Duality (Mosaic/El Dorado) and smashed them together!
- A cask of Stout Affective Disorder!
What else we’ve been up to
Smells Like Otto’s Jacket debuted at Blue Monk, and you can get it here too!
The top 1%: in preparation for tomorrow, Rudy went back and thought about his top 10 favorite beers.
Other nifty beer things
This week’s Sunday read, Cask beer in the 1950’s – hard spiles, soft spiles and ullage, gets technical on why you’d use various spiles on a cask
ARTVOICE Best of Buffalo 2015: I’m just saying, they have a “best local brewery” category…
- The strange tale of a Cities: Skylines town with only one house: I haven’t played the game in question, but this is an enjoyable (if paginated) look into one procedurally-generated family.
- This is almost as interesting as it is terrifying from a privacy standpoint: reconstructing sound from the minute vibrations of an object