Okay, if you want to skip right to it: we can sell by the pint as of Saturday. You ruined the suspense, though.
The beer we have
- The Whale
- The IPA
- Stout Affective Disorder
- Oh Snap!
- The Double IPA
- Nouveau Riche
- Saison #1
- Storm Warning
- Rosemary’s Snow Baby (porter with rosemary and mint, made with OFW)
Oh Snap!, Storm Warning and The Double IPA may not last through the weekend. Yes, we had said we’d have Snap for all of December, but then, y’know, Storm Warning.
Upcoming holiday related festivities
- Friday, 12/12: Tasting at Como Park Consumers 1-4
- Saturday, 12/13: Tasting at Clinton St Consumers 1-4
- Friday, 12/19: Tasting at W Quaker St Consumers 1-4
- Saturday, 12/20: Tasting at Niagara Falls Blvd Consumer’s 1-4
- Monday, 12/22: Super special Christmas retail 3-7
- Tuesday, 12/23: Super special Christmas retail 3-7 part 2! (it’s the “divorced parents extended holiday” experience at no extra cost to you!)
- Tuesday, 12/23: It’s Festivus at Hydraulic Hearth! (advance sign up for trivia required, $10/person paid at the door)
- Thursday & Friday, 12/25-6: no retail
- Wednesday, 12/31: Super special New Year’s Eve retail 3-7
What else we’ve been up to
- We’ve spiffied up the merch display: see above
- We’ve also spiffied up our retail setup: see right. Hm, could these be related?
- Dungeons & Dragons, Part 2: There’s Something About Quoras, a regaling of the second installment of our D&D campaign, in which things go poorly for our heroes
Hey everybody we can sell pints!
Well, not until Saturday. But: hell yes! Thank you, 2014 Craft Act.
More details to come next week: we’re still doing silly things like installing a sink and making sure we have glassware to sell it to you in. Stay tuned for next Thursday’s post.
Other nifty beer things
- A history of “beer for women” from Zythophile, this week’s #sundayread
- pungenerator.org, the best site on the internet. Pun small step for man, pun giant leap for mankind.
- Don’t like puns?