There’s no time, there’s no time, just get ready and let’s do this thing.
We can sell pints
Yes! Finally. We’re as excited as you are. More excited probably. It’s the best. Not only do we have all our taps available by the glass (see below for the full list) but we’re also going to try and have a brewery only cask available most weeks. No growler fills, just by the glass.
To start things off we’ve got a cask of The Whale. It gets tapped at 3 pm today and is available until it’s gone, or the end of Saturday’s retail. Stop in and have one!
Special retail hours
Next week (!) is Christmas. Hoo boy. Still have to assemble one gift before that. As such, we’re shifting retail around a bit: there will be no retail next Thursday or Friday, but — but! — there will be retail 3-7 Monday and Tuesday.
“What about a cask? Will you have one then?” Sure will, Convenient Straw Man! Monday at 3 we’ll be tapping the only five gallons of Duality (Galaxy/Mosaic) that exist. Want to try a single hop IPA that’s been dry hopped with a second hop? In cask form? Pints only, only at the brewery!
We now return to our regularly scheduled blog structure, with: The beer we have
- The Whale
- The IPA
- Stout Affective Disorder
- Singularity (Galaxy)
- The Double IPA
- Saison #1
- Nouveau Riche
- Rosemary’s Snow Baby
- The Whale (cask) (no growlers)
Events in the next week
- Friday, 4-7: Tasting at Consumers (Quaker St)
- Saturday, 1-4: Tasting at Consumers (Niagara Falls Blvd)
- Tuesday: our Festivus party at Hydraulic Hearth!
Come say hi!
What else we’ve been up to
- We have a neon sign now. I made an animated gif of it
- On the misguided passion of beer connoisseurs, this week’s #sundayread, about the #drainpour hashtag and whether it might be hurting the beer scene’s reputation
- Drains and the pouring thereunto, my response (tl;dr: even if it does “hurt”, why should you care if your displeasure negatively affects us?)