- MIXED NUTS – $5 – A small boat of mixed nuts with your choice of house made seasoning mixes. Choose from beer, BBQ, cajun, pickle, cheddar, habanero, or sea salt.
- SPENT GRAIN GRANOLA – $5 – Spent grain from our Whale Brown Ale mixed with honey, nuts and dried fruit.
- FRUIT & VEG LEATHER – $7 – Dehydrated fruits and veggies bound together into strips of deliciousness.
- TEN DOLLAR CUP OF BACON – $10 – Thick cut Moriarty bacon spiced with Smita’s Cookery spice mix, served with a side of house made dill sauce.
- CHIPS & DIPS – $6 – House fried potato chips tossed in your choice of seasoning with That IPA beer cheese spread and Bison Dip. Choose from sea salt & pepper, bbq, or pickle seasoning.
- STUFFED GRIDDLE CAKES – $6 – Corn cakes stuffed with your choice of black bean and pickled jalapeno, or Buffalo chicken wing dip. Served with dipping sauce and slaw.
- CHICHARRONES – $7 – Deep fried pork skin from Always Something Farms tossed in BBQ seasoning.
- BREAD DIP – $7 – Hollowed out Dopest Dough rye bread bowl with “chipped beef” (dried veggie mix dip) served with croutons and crackers—make it an XL bread bowl to share for an extra $2.
- LETTUCE WRAPS – $12 – 3 Nappa cabbage wraps with your choice of southwest chicken salad, samosa, or bulgogi.
- TOTCHOS – $12 – Tater tots topped with smoky hopped up queso, Good Neighbor pickled jalapenos, and crispy bacon.
- AFTER SCHOOL SPECIAL – $13 – House beer pickled veggies, Barrel +Brine pickles, spars sausage, Guercio and Son’s cured meats, That IPA cheese spread and The Whale Brown Ale honey mustard served with crackers.
- FRY DOG – $5 – Deep fried Sahlen’s dog served with your choice of toppings: Beer pickle slaw, house beer mustard, hoppy beer cheese, Barrel + Brine sauerkraut
- OLE’S FARM CARROT DOG – $5 – Oles farm carrot “hot dog” with pickled slaw and sriracha aioli.
- 7th STREET / BUTTER MEAT CO. SMASH BURGER – $11 (GF bun available) – 6 oz. burger ground in house with Butter Meat Co. beef and Moriarty Meats bacon. Comes with American cheese, Barrel + Brine pickles, shredded lettuce, caramelized onions and burger sauce. Make it a double for an extra $4.
- FRIED MORTADELLA SANDWICH – $13 (GF bun available) – Thick cut mortadella from Guercio & Sons Market with, provolone, onion jam, and pickled peppers on a Costanzo’s brioche roll.
- PHILLY PORK SANDWICH – $13 – Beer braised pork, broccoli rabe, house pickled peppers, sharp provolone, and garlic aioli on a Costanzo’s long roll.
- ELMWOOD VILLAGE MARKET FLATBREAD – $15 – House made flatbread with rotating toppings from the Elmwood Village farmers market. This week: Flat 12 mushroom paté, Plato Dale Farms asparagus, mozzarella, parmesan, and Duda’s Blues blueberry wine reduction.
- BARLEY SALAD – $3 – Pearl barley with arugula and IPA lemon vinaigrette.
- CHICKPEA SALAD – $3 – Curry chickpeas, red onion, mint and honey yogurt dressing.
- TOTS – $3 – A boat of tots.
- CHIPS – $3 – House made potato chips.