A special note: because most of have kids, and therefore will be out trick or treating, there will be no retail tomorrow, 10/31. Additionally, we’re done at the Bidwell farmer’s market until next year. We’re still open at the brewery 12-4 on Saturdays, though!
The beer we have
- The Whale
- The IPA
- Singularity (Calypso)
- Singularity (Falconer’s Flight 7c’s)
- The Double IPA
What else we’ve been up to
- We’ve dropped beer off at (716) at the Harbor Center!
- This Saturday is the Great Ghost Toast in East Aurora, if you enjoy ghosts and beer.
- Beer & Dungeons & Dragons, Part 1, in which we play D&D and have lots of fun.
Other nifty beer things
- Congrats to Flying Bison on their new digs!
- #sundayreads part 1: Florida Berliner Weisse
- #sundayreads part 2: In Days Of Yore Beer Came In Mainer Goblets, a rebuttal to So long, shaker pint
- New York Farms Get Hoppy
- Space is super cool and I would basically drop everything, no questions asked, if I could go there
- Here’s calming cat: