- Who: Us. And you. And other cool people.
- What: Fifth anniversary party!
- Where: 520 7th St, Buffalo, NY 14201. That is, not at our Lafayette Ave brewery!
- When: Saturday, April 22, 12-8
- Why: Because we want to celebrate? You sure ask a lot of questions.
- How: By getting your $15 presale tickets on Eventbrite!
The extended version
Five years ago this April we sold our first beer at a joint launch party at our only two accounts: Mr Goodbar and Coles.
Fast forward to 2017 and we’re working on two new breweries, new recipes, new plans. We’re expanding slowly and in a hurry… all at the same time.
How did it all happen? Well, it was you. You went to your favorite bars and asked for CBW beer. You came to our events, you supported our causes, you invested in our company, and you gave us all the support and love a small company could ask for.
Thank you! To show our appreciation for all that you’ve meant to us, we’d like to throw one hell of a party.
On April 22nd, from 12-8 at our upcoming Jersey St location we’re going to celebrate the road ahead. That road includes a new 20bbl brewhouse and taproom in Buffalo and a 3bbl brewhouse and taproom in Niagara Falls, NY. Our little brewery is growing up!
We’re inviting our new neighbors and old friends to a street party featuring some of our favorite bands, great food, cocktails, wine, and cider.
Get your tickets on Eventbrite! Tickets are $15 pre-sale and $20 at the door.
Only a limited number of tickets are available. How limited? We’re not sure! Really: we’re waiting to find out how many people we can host in the space. But until then, we can sell a lot of tickets.
Your ticket includes
- 16 oz stainless steel 5th anniversary pint
- 1 glass of beer, wine, cider, or cocktail
Other bits of fun
- A special 5th anniversary beer
- First look at renderings and blueprints of the new breweries
- Contest and giveaways, including tickets to Nickel City Con and more!
- Food from Lloyd Taco Trucks and Frank Gourmet Hot Dogs
- Dram Box serving up cider, wine, and cocktails
- Coffee from Tipico Coffee
Live music 12-8
Much as Catholics were given special dispensation for corned beef on St Patrick’s Day this year, we understand if the Discordians among us are worried about angering the Goddesses with our consumption of hot dog buns. However, as it is our fifth anniversary, we have consulted our pineal glands and determined that She will not mind too much.